Ames: (515) 292-2650 | Ankeny: (515) 963-4410

Living away from an aging parent or grandparent can be a worrisome situation. It is difficult to achieve any peace of mind for a loved one when you have recently been to visit and see them struggling to keep up.

Signs that they may need caregiver help:

  • Loss of weight
  • Missing medication doses
  • Forgetting to turn off the oven
  • Difficulty changing bed linens
  • Dated food in the refrigerator
  • General housekeeping issues
  • Bathing and personal care issues
  • Depression

Alternative To Nursing Home Care

The first response maybe that it is time to move into an assisted living or nursing home. While those facilities are good for advanced disabilities,for many situations, a little extra support can be all that is needed to remain at home, and continue to enjoy an independent and comfortable life in a familiar surrounding. We have seen major improvement in a person’s confidence and health with the help of a caregiver.

Manageable Costs

Since there are no additional housing costs, in-home care can be an affordable alternative. With only an hour minimum service and no contracts, you order only the amount of service that you need. Popular services include:

  • Wake up and start the day
  • Mid day check in
  • Nightly personal care and tuck in
  • Weekly housekeeping and laundry
  • Transportation as needed

Achieving Peace Of Mind

Peace of mind is achievable with some one on one personal care. A companion can stand in the place of a family member to keep a loved one cared for and safe. Our caregivers are loving and attentive people that you can depend upon to be there for your loved one

Please Call For A Free Assessment.

  • Story or Boone County call 515-292-2650
  • Polk County call 515-963-4410